Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Links & Articles

The Best of Quotes & Articles on Plastic SurgeryIn the ever-expanding world of plastic and cosmetic surgery, the medical spa, a marriage of science and beauty, is becoming a major trend.

It has become a sort of one-stop beauty and loveliness shop for skin treatments plus surgical rejuvenations that feature, at a minimum, laser treatments, facial peels, microdermabrasion, collagen and Botox.

“I can’t believe I look better now than I did when I was 28,” Maureen said after the most recent procedure. “It helps my job tremendously if I continue to care for my skin after plastic surgery and the spa further helps me rejuvenate.”“I often jot down for clinicians in the spa what type of aesthetic work should be done before I operate,” says Dr. Romita.

“The whole idea of a medical spa is doing non-invasive -- but effective -- treatments.”Today the all new concept of a medical spa is working wonders to attract more clients - these two concepts – the spa and a plastic surgery clinic -- go together like love and marriage because more & more people want a bit more pampering and soothing aftercare along with their facial and other surgical rejuvenations. Moreover, the concept works from the opposite direction, too.

While you’re taking the waters or getting a massage at a spa, why not make an appointment with the staff physician for a little Botox or Restylane? And go home looking really refreshed? Thus, the concept of medical spas is actually a convergence of two, well-established mega-businesses – the $8.3 billion world of plastic and cosmetic surgery and the $11 billion healing spa industry.

The growth of medical spas makes you think of Italian actress Sophia Loren’s advice about eternal beauty. She once said: “Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than her own belief that she is beautiful.”

Unveil: http://www.plasticsurgeryinstituteofcalifornia.com

No comments: