Tuesday, July 10, 2007

TESTIMONIALS

Someone who has gone through the surgery is the best judge of the procedure. How satisfied he is and would he get it done again.

It was amazing. I've always disliked my thin lips, but I never felt 100% at ease with any cosmetic surgeon. But at the Plastic Surgery Institute of California everyone was very kind and understanding, explaining to me the whole process in an open and honest way. They made me feel very much at ease, and I was very, very happy about the results. Now I have full-bodied luscious lips, the kind I've always dreamed of. And the plastic surgeon also got rid of those unsightly lines above my lips. I look younger and better than I have in years!"

-Jemma, 33 who got a lip surgery done.

I used to think that people who got facelifts were just vain and self-centered. But it does make a very important difference, not just to your looks, but to your attitude and outlook on life. I have more self-confidence now, and the people at work can see how energetic I've become. It's hard to find a wrinkle line on my face now, and my skin doesn't sag at all. I feel twenty years younger, so why shouldn't I act like it?"

-Dolores, 42 who got a facelift at the Plastic Surgery Institute of California.

I'd always had small, underdeveloped breasts, and I guess it affected how I felt about myself a lot. There were never really any clothes that fit me just right, and I didn't have a whole lot of guys calling me up for a date. I had some reservations about getting my breasts enlarged, not the least of which were the potential dangers. But I did a lot of research and found out that the operation was a reasonably safe and straightforward one. Now I feel more self-assured and pleased with myself and I think men are finding both my attitude and my appearance really pleasing

-Bernadette, 31 who got a breast augmentation

As an actor and model, I know that it's really important to present my best self to the camera. When a friend of mine suggested pectoral implants, I laughed the idea off. At the time, it sounded pretty vain and superficial. But when I spoke to the plastic surgeons of the Plastic Surgery Institute of California about the matter, the whole thing made a lot more sense. I work out with weights a lot, but I'd already gotten as far as I could within my genetic limitations. Pectoral implants gave me a larger, more impressive chest, something which many people tend to notice in a positive way. I look and feel more confident, and I think it shows in my performance. I'm definitely getting the attention of more casting directors now!"

-Michael, 26 got pectoral implants

Satisfaction and trust are the keywords to undergo plastic or cosmetic surgery. Once the patient is happy with the way he looks he will always come back.

No comments: